Mary F. Cameron Leadership Award
Honouring the memory of the association founder Mary F. Cameron, this prestigious award is presented to the practitioner who best embodies leadership. The recipient is a MRT and/or Sonographer who has made a tremendous impact through selfless devotion to their practice. This award is not only for managers and directors, but for individuals that have earned the respect of their coworkers with their "take charge" spirit and willingness to push the envelope to better serve patients, coworkers and/or contribute to the success of their department/organization and/or reputation of the profession.
Mary F. Cameron was a founder of your associaiton and one of the original ‘Group of 1935’. She was the main catalyst behind the shaping and development of the present OAMRS, and her reputation for determination and resolve is still strong today.
View further information on who can win the award. Learn more
The nominee is a MRT/Sonographer who has been a member in good standing with OAMRS for 5 years or more.
Nominees will demonstrate their exceptional contribution to their profession with one or more of the following:
- Mentoring and teaching
- Modelling best practices
- Volunteering and community work
- Development and/or implementation of innovative procedures which leads to improving the patient experience or team efficiencies
- Leading a team to achieve exceptional results
- Building team spirit and morale
- Helping build an organization or team which delivers a great health care experience